According to Evans Data, 57 percent of enterprises spend more than a quarter of their business-critical application budget on .NET development or support; nearly 20 percent of respondents estimate that their expenditure is between 75 and 100 percent.
Need to Accelerate ASP.NET MVC Application Development?
The team of ASP.NET MVC developers at Altoros can help accelerate the creation of interactive UI components and Rich Internet Applications based on .NET. The team has a proven track record of enabling interaction of ASP.NET MVC applications with different types of Web services (REST services, e.g. ADO.NET data services, and SOAP, e.g. WCF, ASMX WebServices), as well as building various reports.
Recent .NET development experience:
Focused ASP.NET MVC development services:
- Business application development (making the most of ASP.NET MVC navigation, security, and roles features)
- Rich Internet Application development, supporting multimedia functionality, video streaming, etc.
- Building ASP.NET MVC applications that are able to interact with any types of Web services
Benefits you can achieve by partnering with Altoros:
- A pool of 30+.NET developers with extensive experience in .NET Framework 3.5 to 4.5, WPF, WCF, LINQ, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, VB.NET, C#, and Silverlight development
- The team’s core is made up of Microsoft Certified Professionals, including Certified Solution Developers, Certified Application Developers, Certified Professional Developers and Certified Technology Specialists proficient in a wide range of Microsoft technologies
- 250+ strong, full-time team across 8 locations (California, Massachusetts, Norway, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Argentina, and Eastern Europe)
- Methodology best practices (Agile, SCRUM, TDD); mature software development life-cycle and QA procedures; a proven, phased, scalable, and carefully documented approach to accelerate product delivery
- Lower costs by hiring expert ASP.NET MVC programmers from Eastern Europe and South America at cost-effective outsourcing rates
- The team consists mostly of Team Leads and Senior Software developers; a documented low turnover rate
- Unique performance assessment system that tracks individual progress, encourages team members for constant improvement, and prevents them from spending billable hours ineffectively
- Access to our R&D department that tracks the most innovative technologies to help our customers deliver software faster, with improved performance, and at a lower cost