Hadoop Performance – Comparison of Cloudera vs Hortonworks vs MapR
Great Hadoop cluster performance doesn’t happen by accident.
IT professionals rely on this groundbreaking research paper for insights on vendor performance.
Download your free copy today.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”White paper download” title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
In this research report you will:
- Discover how cluster size affects the speed of data processing
- Learn how clusters of different size behave under CPU and disk-bound workloads, such as Bayes, DFSIO, Hive aggregation, PageRank, Sort, TeraSort, and WordCount
- View 83 diagrams that illustrate the overall cluster performance and performance per node in each of the seven scenarios
- Find 5 tables that demonstrate how the amount of data changes during the MapReduce process
- Discover the limitations that may slow down a cluster and learn how to avoid them