According to Gartner (2012), half of projects fail because they do not manage to squeeze into the allocated time or budget. Even if you find more developers, this alone may not help to meet the deadlines. Typical hiring delays related to transition between companies, knowledge transfer, and the friction new members can bring to the team make it hard to ramp up rapidly. As a result, you risk paying a salary to underperformers—not to mention taxes, social security payments, management overhead, etc.
Dedicated Software Engineering Teams
Ramp up as fast as your project needs more IT talent
Focus on core business activities while we manage product engineering
To let you ramp up rapidly, Altoros helps to build dedicated teams tailored to the needs of your project. The Agile methodology, Skype, screen-sharing, and other interaction tools used for reporting will enable you to track progress on a regular basis. A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is signed with every contract to provide full protection of your intellectual property rights.
Bring software products to market months ahead of the competition by promptly building highly efficient teams: add new members within days or even hours. Stay in full control or focus on core business activities while we manage the entire product life cycle.
Expand your team
Leverage the expertise your team lacks—our developers, team leads, project managers, or QA engineers can work as an extension of your engineering team either at your office or remotely.
Deliver a high-quality product at a reasonable price, while we deal with training, motivation, taxes, recruitment, etc. Maximize ROI with balanced team structure, cross-platform development, modular architectures, etc.
A 250+ strong team across 8 locations!
- Since 2001, we have established offices in California, Massachusetts, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, the UK, Switzerland, Argentina, and Eastern Europe
- Mature software development life-cycle and QA procedures; a proven, phased, scalable, and carefully documented approach
91.5% of our developers are senior and mid-level software engineers; a documented low turnover rate
- Access to our R&D department that tracks the latest technologies to help you deliver software faster, with improved performance, and at a lower cost
- Extensive expertise in big data, cloud computing, server/front-end engineering, mobile technologies, etc.
- Flexible engagement models according to your project needs (see our management team and corporate summary)
“We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!”
USER EXPERIENCE CONSULTANT, SONY DESIGN CENTER
“We are indeed quite pleased with the partnership we’ve built with Altoros.”
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAM MANAGEMENT, NUODB
How we work
Altoros offers a range of engagement or business models as a defined starting point. We will work with you to find the best fit for:
- the type of collaboration you require;
- the size and estimated growth rate of your dedicated team;
- your immediate business objectives (i.e. reduce time-to-market, reduce costs, or augment skill sets);
- your long-term goals and strategy.
The basic engagement models are:
- project-based services;
- dedicated engineers or a dedicated team.
We strive to make this profitable for your organization and for Altoros, and take a super-flexible approach that often includes a mix of models across several projects.
Want to discuss how to accelerate your product delivery?
"We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!"
Christopher Adorna, Sony
Read all testimonials