Hadoop Distributions: Cloudera vs. Hortonworks vs. MapR
This 65-page research contains 7 tables and 83 diagrams that compare the main features of the major Hadoop distributions and demonstrate performance results for 4-, 8-, 12-, and 16-node clusters—measured under 7 types of workloads.
- Discover how cluster size affects the speed of data processing
- Learn how clusters of different size behave under CPU and disk-bound workloads, such as Bayes, DFSIO, Hive aggregation, PageRank, Sort, TeraSort, and WordCount
- View 83 diagrams that illustrate the overall cluster performance and performance per node in each of the seven scenarios
- Find 5 tables that demonstrate how the amount of data changes during the MapReduce process
- Discover the limitations that may slow down a cluster and learn how to avoid them
Please fill out the following form so that the white paper can be sent to you via e-mail.
"We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!"
Christopher Adorna, Sony
Read all testimonials