According to Evans Data Corp., the biggest obstacle to creating wireless applications is cross-platform testing requirements, which is aggravated by the issues related to device APIs access. Taking into account that only 7% of wireless programmers created Apple iOS apps ever, ISVs are challenged to face a lack of necessary Objective-C development experience, which leads to delayed time to market and technology risks.
Having already worked on a number of mobile projects for Apple iPad/iPhone, Altoros can help shorten development life-cycles and improve return on investment (ROI) for ISVs that develop and port applications for handheld mobile devices or bring iOS applications into the enterprise market. Access to the pool of Objective-C programmers and QA engineers allows our clients to accelerate time to market and leverage extensive expertise in designing/developing mobile user interfaces (UI) and applications.
Recent iOS development experience:
Benefits to your company:
- Extensive experience in Objective-C, iPhone SDK (OpenAL, Cocoa Touch, Quartz, OpenGL ES, Xcode, Interface Builder, etc.), OS X iPhone (Mac OS X), AJAX, PHP/XML
- Leverage expertise across multiple mobile platforms/embedded devices (Windows Mobile, BREW, Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry, etc.) and choose from 20+ mobile application developers available today!
- Shorter time-to-market and ability to target more aggressive deadlines
- Mature software development lifecycle and QA procedures
- 250+ strong, full-time team across 8 locations (California, Massachusetts, Norway, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Argentina, and Eastern Europe)
- Lower costs of software development by hiring Apple iPhone developers who reside in Eastern Europe, which also eliminates typical outsourcing barriers related to cultural proximity
- The team consists mostly of Team Leads and Senior Software developers; a documented low turnover rate
- Altoros played a key role in helping its customers create over $500M of enterprise value and raise $120M+ in venture funding
- Unique performance assessment system that tracks individual progress, encourages team members for constant improvement, and prevents them from spending billable hours ineffectively
- Access to our R&D department that tracks the most innovative technologies to help our customers deliver software faster, with improved performance, and at a lower cost
“We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!”
USER EXPERIENCE CONSULTANT, SONY DESIGN CENTER
“We are indeed quite pleased with the partnership we’ve built with Altoros.”
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAM MANAGEMENT, NUODB
"We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!"
Christopher Adorna, Sony
Read all testimonials