Microservices vs. Monolithic Architectures: The Pros, Cons, and Cloud Foundry Examples
This 15-page technical research explores the major pros and cons of microservices architectures, compares them to the monolithic model, and demonstrates how a PaaS can help to overcome existing challenges. It includes 6 architecture diagrams, 3 comparative tables, and examples of running and scaling microservices applications on the Cloud Foundry PaaS.
- The technical differences between microservices and monoliths
- 4 benefits and 4 downsides of microservices architectures
- How to operate microservices-based systems on an IaaS vs. PaaS
- How to run and scale microservices architectures on the Cloud Foundry PaaS and how a PaaS helps to eliminate the major challenges of microservices
- The source code and an architecture diagram of a sample microservices app
Please fill out the following form so that the tech study can be sent to you via e-mail.
"We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!"
Christopher Adorna, Sony
Read all testimonials