The team of expert .NET developers at Altoros can help to accelerate time-to-market and increase return on investment for software and technology organizations that adopt .NET across their software products. Over the course of 10+ years, we have created Web, desktop, and mobile applications for logistics, transportation, telecommunications, and other industries.
Need to Accelerate .NET Development?
Focused .NET development services:
Full .NET product life-cycle management (from prototyping to deployment and testing)
Development services: Web, Windows Phone, desktop, etc.
Development of .NET back-end services for Android/iOS applications
Designing n-layer software architectures; system integration with ERP and CRM systems
Why Altoros's .NET team:
Altoros’s .NET team was founded in 2001 and now consists of more than 40 .NET developers
The team’s core is made up of Microsoft Certified Professionals
91.5% of the team members are mid- and senior-level software engineers
The team uses mature software development life-cycle and QA procedures, test-driven development (TDD), etc.
Having a commercially successful .NET product of its own, Altoros builds custom Web, mobile, and desktop applications that cover the entire .NET technology stack.
We are experts in:
MS SQL Server, MongoDB, Google BigQuery, Hyperion, Oracle
Data access layer
MS .NET, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, REST, NHibernate
|Business layer||MS .NET Framework, Visual Basic, C#, LINQ, Lua|
|Web service||WCF, RESTful, SOAP|
WPF, Console apps, Windows forms
|Cloud technologies||Windows Azure, Cloud Foundry|
|Business inteligence||MS SQL Server Analysis Services, MS SQL Server Reporting Services, MS SQL Server Integration Services, Queues|
|Testing & Collaboration||MS Visual Studio, Selenium, Apache jMeter, HP Loadrunner, Subversion SVN, MS VS Team Foundation Server|
*If you haven’t found the expertise you need, please inquire about it via the contact form, e-mail, or a phone call.
Founded in 2001, Altoros is a global software delivery acceleration specialist that provides focused product engineering to technology companies and enterprises.
- Cost-effective Development. Lower costs due to engaging expert .NET developers from Eastern Europe at cost-effective outsourcing rates.
- Personnel with Technical University Degrees. 96% of Altoros’s employees have university degrees in mathematics, physics, or computer science.
- A High Customer Satisfaction Score. 94% of Altoros’s customers are ready to recommend Altoros to their business partners.
- Local Presence. 250+ strong, full-time team across 10 locations (California, Massachusetts, Norway, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Argentina, and Eastern Europe).
Recent .NET projects:
“We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!”
USER EXPERIENCE CONSULTANT, SONY DESIGN CENTER
“We are indeed quite pleased with the partnership we’ve built with Altoros.”
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAM MANAGEMENT, NUODB
“We look at Altoros as an extended development team with advanced business skills that can be reused in our new projects.”
CEO, CONSAFE LOGISTICS AS
Dedicated in-house R&D:
Get access to Altoros’s in-house R&D that tracks the most innovative technologies to help our customers deliver software faster, with improved performance, and at a lower cost. Latest research:
How we work:
Altoros offers a range of engagement or business models as a defined starting point. We will work with you to find the best fit for:
- the type of collaboration you require;
- the size and estimated growth rate of your dedicated team;
- your immediate business objectives (i.e. reduce time-to-market, reduce costs, or augment skill sets);
- your long-term goals and strategy.
The basic engagement models are:
- project-based services;
- dedicated engineers or a dedicated team.
We strive to make this profitable for your organization and for Altoros, and take a super-flexible approach that often includes a mix of models across several projects.