Ruby on Rails Application Development
Since 2006, Ruby on Rails developers at Altoros have been helping software companies and start-ups to deliver applications faster and at a lower cost. Over the years, we have matured into the largest Ruby on Rails development team in Europe and South America—with 50+ Ruby on Rails developers!
The team has gained extensive experience across a variety of industries, including social networking, broadcasting/media, online education, marketing/advertising, and more. Our Rails developers follow the SCRUM methodology, being nonetheless open to other methodologies applied by our customers. In addition, some of the programmers contribute to the Rails framework itself, speak at Ruby developer events, and share their experience with the RoR community globally.
Ruby consulting and development services
Ruby application development (1.8.7/1.9.x/2.x, Rails/Sinatra/Padrino)
Porting Web applications to Ruby-based frameworks
Ruby application architecture re-design and improvement
Building Web API with Ruby
Why Altoros's Ruby team
Altoros’s Ruby teams were founded in 2006 and now consist of more than 50 Ruby developers
91.5% of the team members are Mid- and Senior-level software engineers with excellent communication skills
Team Leads are Certified ScrumMasters
The teams use mature software development life-cycle and QA procedures, test-driven development (TDD), etc.
We are experts in
|Back-end||Ruby on Rails 3+, Ruby 1.8.5+, 1.9+, Ruby Enterprise Edition 1.8+, Sinatra, Padrino, Grape|
|Front-end||Bootstrap, TypeScript, Spine.js, CoffeeScript, HTML5+CSS3|
|Databases||PostgreeSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, CouchDB,Cassandra, Redis|
|Development tools||Sublime Text, TeamCity, New Relic, Jenkins Cl, GitHub, Vim|
|Testing||Selenium, Capybara, Rspec, PhantomJS, Jenkins, Cucumber|
|Cloud technologies||OpenStack, Google Cloud Platform, CloudStack, Cloud Foundry, Amazon AWS, RightScale|
|Collaboration||Targetprocess, Redmine, Pivotal Tracker, Confluence, Basecamp, Trello|
*If you haven’t found the expertise you need, please inquire about it via the contact form, e-mail, or a phone call.
Recent Ruby experience
Founded in 2001, Altoros is a global software delivery acceleration specialist that provides focused product engineering to technology companies and start-ups.
- Cost-effective Development. Lower costs due to engaging expert Ruby on Rails developers from Eastern Europe and South America at cost-effective outsourcing rates.
- Personnel with Academic Degrees. 96% of Altoros’s employees have university degrees in mathematics, physics, or computer science.
- A Track-record of Working with Start-ups. Altoros played a key role in helping its customers to create over $500M of enterprise value and raise $120M+ in venture funding.
- Local Presence. 250+ strong, full-time teams across 10 locations (California, Massachusetts, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, UK, Switzerland, Argentina, and Eastern Europe).
- A High Customer Satisfaction Score. 94% of Altoros’s customers are ready to recommend Altoros to their business partners.
- Access to Our In-house R&D. The R&D Department tracks the most innovative technologies to help our customers deliver software faster, with improved performance, and at a lower cost.
Altoros's Ruby Teams
“We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!”
USER EXPERIENCE CONSULTANT, SONY DESIGN CENTER
“We are indeed quite pleased with the partnership we’ve built with Altoros.”
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAM MANAGEMENT, NUODB
"We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!"
Christopher Adorna, Sony
Read all testimonials