The creation of graphically rich UIs can be quite a challenge for a developer. Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) can become a solution, since its concept of re-usable XAML definitions helps provide almost endless flexibility. To customize and adapt the displayed data, a WPF developer can simply tweak the existing template, instead of re-drawing a control from scratch.
Need to Accelerate WPF Development?
The team of skilled WPF developers at Altoros can help your company accelerate time-to-market and increase return on investment adopting WPF across your software products. With 10+ years of .NET experience (starting from .NET 1.0), the team has a proven track record in .NET Framework 3.5/4.0 development, including C# (C-Sharp), WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), WinForms, LINQ, ASP.NET, MS SharePoint (MOSS), Silverlight, and other Microsoft technologies. This also included architecture development, continuous integration, performance QA, profiling, etc.
Recent WPF development experience:
Focused WPF development services:
- Product life-cycle management, including WPF application development and design (from idea elaboration to testing, deployment, documentation, and support)
- Creating sophisticated GUI with WPF
- Re-designing the existing application UI with WPF technology
- Building up a team of experienced designers and WPF developers to create the graphical solution that fits your specific project requirements
Benefits to your company:
- Extensive experience in .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, WPF, WCF, WinForms, LINQ, ASP.NET, Silverlight, MS SharePoint (MOSS), C# development, and other Microsoft technologies; a pool of 30+ .NET developers
- 250+ strong, full-time team across 8 locations (California, Massachusetts, Norway, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Argentina, and Eastern Europe)
- The team’s core is made up of Microsoft Certified Professionals, including Certified Solution Developers, Certified Application Developers, Certified Professional Developers and Certified Technology Specialists proficient in a wide range of Microsoft technologies
- Lower cost of software development by hiring expert .NET programmers who reside in Eastern Europe, which can help you save up to 30% of your current .NET development budget!
- Altoros played a key role in helping its customers create over $500M of enterprise value and raise $120M+ in venture funding
- The team consists mostly of Team Leads and Senior Software developers; a documented low turnover rate
- Mature software development life-cycle, SCRUM/Agile processes, and QA procedures; a proven, phased, scalable, and carefully documented approach to accelerate product delivery
- Focus on .NET software product engineering; understanding the difference between software product and IT project development
- Access to our R&D department that tracks the most innovative technologies to help our customers deliver software faster, with improved performance, and at a lower cost