The core benefits of benchmarking for your business
Serving technology leaders, such as Couchbase, NuoDB, Joyent, and RightScale, Altoros provides vendor-independent benchmarking of cloud, NoSQL/NewSQL, and distributed computing technologies to assist you in building big data products polished and fine-tuned for specific use cases.
Get ahead of the competition by benchmarking your solution against the industry leaders and identifying your strengths/weaknesses under the same types of load.
With detailed recommendations on fine-tuning, prove your product is ready for big data by testing it on dozens or hundreds of servers—depending on expected loads.
Reduce release cycles while focusing development efforts on business-critical needs.
With a proper understanding of the future technology directions, you can freely invest in software development, adding new features and capabilities.
Your business needs benchmarking to:
- Enhance your company’s overall efficiency and automate manual operations
- Identify performance bottlenecks and work out a roadmap of improvements
- Shorten release cycles and achieve faster time-to-market
- Improve software development efficiency through platform reuse
- Outline and prioritize technological and structural recommendations to streamline business processes
- Reduce software development, maintenance, and operational costs