The core benefits of benchmarking for your business
Serving technology leaders, such as Couchbase, NuoDB, Joyent, and RightScale, Altoros provides vendor-independent benchmarking of cloud, NoSQL/NewSQL, and distributed computing technologies to assist you in building big data products polished and fine-tuned for specific use cases.
Adjust your strategy
Get ahead of the competition by benchmarking your solution against the industry leaders and identifying your strengths/weaknesses under the same types of load.
Find and eliminate performance bottlenecks
With detailed recommendations on fine-tuning, prove your product is ready for big data by testing it on dozens or hundreds of servers—depending on expected loads.
Speed up development
Reduce release cycles while focusing development efforts on business-critical needs.
Strategy for application development
With a proper understanding of the future technology directions, you can freely invest in software development, adding new features and capabilities.
Your business needs benchmarking to:
- Enhance your company’s overall efficiency and automate manual operations
- Identify performance bottlenecks and work out a roadmap of improvements
- Shorten release cycles and achieve faster time-to-market
- Improve software development efficiency through platform reuse
- Outline and prioritize technological and structural recommendations to streamline business processes
- Reduce software development, maintenance, and operational costs
Partnership and Awards
Contact us and get a quote within 24 hours